Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hiatus Resulting From Randomness

Truly blessed, educated and single, yeah, sounds like a singles ad in a church bulletin but that’s me. After four years of college and achieving a BS degree, lots of job experience and having quite the social life (lol...so I’m told by some of my married friends), I have decided that I may be stuck in a rut. The economy is not good and doesn’t seem to be getting any better which raises my concern about having any kind of job stability.


Am I ready to begin a job search? Am I willing to move? If I move, there is still a chance of unemployment. Is it worth it? Should I go back to school? Am I smart enough? If I do go back to school should I still consider changing jobs? These are just some of the questions inside my head and that’s just concerning my professional future! Add in all of the questions and doubts about my personal life and you’ve got a ginormous mess! Not to mention that part of my head is still being used to function daily. Don’t be surprised if one day my head just implodes! Then I’ll need all kinds of surgeons, neuro and plastics especially. Well, that’s probably not even possible, so no worries there.


Anywho, I decided to go on hiatus to try to sort through some of the many thoughts ricochetting inside my head. So far so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment