Friday, April 30, 2010
I Broke It...
I break a lot of things on a regular basis, basically this is a daily thing. Sometimes things aren't actually broken -just a little mangled and dented but never the same as they were before. Lots of times I just say, "I broke it" because I don't know how to fix it or undo what I did. Tonight I broke my blog. Not really, I just became a follower of myself. How narcissistic is that?! Well once I did it and realized that that's what I had done I found myself clueless on how to undo it. So there it is. I follow myself. If I were a dog I would be chasing tail...hmm, I have been called a bitch which translates to a female dog. I am female. I am a fan of chasing tail. Where does that leave me? A broke bitch chasing tail! LMAO The irony of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment