Originally written November 19, 2008
Do you ever have those days that start out bumpy but end oh so well? I don't have many days like this because usually when they start out bad it just snowballs from there. However, today was one those days, the bumpy but good kind. I didn't get anything done that really needed to be done but I laughed my ass off and had a good time. Every now and then I think we all need days like this to ground us and just be able to let go; not to worry about trivial things like what to wear or who to be with, why certain people are not calling, why others won't stop calling, whether or not you're doing the right things or heading in the right direction. Days like today make you realize it's not who or what you're wearing or who or what you know, it's about you. Just you. So, wear what you want, be with those who make you laugh, call those you want to talk to, don't answer the ones you don't, do what feels right and eventually you'll get to where you need to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment